One thing to remember... until Episode 3, no one ever won a lightsaber fight with a blue blade. All the other fights were won with red or green. (and, you could make a case for 1 fight being "won" with purple... I won't spoil RotS for anyone.) So if you want a blade that wins, and you wanna be a Jedi... green it is.

I just wondered why there are only four saber colors. Why not yellow? Why not indigo? If I had a saber though, it would be orange. Not that I'm a sithy person, I just think it would look cool.

The Jedi Classes goes by a colour of the Blade like this:

Jedi Guardian: Blue Blade (Obi-Wan)

Jedi Consular: Green Blade (Qui-Gon Jinn, Yoda)

Jedi Sentinel: Yellow Blade

Sith: Red

Althought there is other colours this are what the three main Jedi classes are. Read this somewhere about Jedi History. I will try and locate the book.

So i have no idea the story behind Mace Windu?

Simon

I just wondered why there are only four saber colors. Why not yellow? Why not indigo? If I had a saber though, it would be orange. Not that I'm a sithy person, I just think it would look cool.

Althought there is other colours this are what the three main Jedi classes are. Read this somewhere about Jedi History. I will try and locate the book.

Simon

Jedi Bad Mo-Fo - Purple Blade

:o

Simon

It was because he was black!! IT was Apartheid all over again! Only the WHITE MAN can have a green light saber, even though he too was a Jedi Consular...thats why Windu was gonna put the hurt out with that purple hurt stick...And don't even get me started how the "evil" empire was all black (their colours and force) while to "good guys" were all white!! Its a conspiracy I tell you!!!

Wind: "Hand me my light saber, its the one that says bad *** mother $%#&er"

-Damian <---this Louis Farekan parody has been brought to you by the proud makers of satire in my world, I thank you all!

Edited by Damian