And Brazil is getting used Mirages after all

Brazilian government has decided to buy 12 second-hand Mirage 2000C from France for substituing its Mirage III force.

The F-X project, which was intended to be the starter order ($700 million) for re-equipment of brazilian air force (potentially a multi-billion business) is in the freezer for a indefinite time.

GG

Edited by General Grievous

Nothing yet Jan!! The official announcement will (probably) take place in Paris during Bastille Day commemorations!! All we have by now regarding avionics, armament, upgrades are just rumours! :worship:

Serelle

12 Mirage 2000C with RDI 2.5 radars. R-530D and R-555 Magic II possible, no MICAs can be integrated. And here comes the best one. The price for the whole package - $70 mil !!

That might have finally been decisive. Russian offer for used Su-27S came too late..

Great aircraft for that money, me thinks.. The machines will be ex-Armee L'Air ones, I don't expect any other than standard camo scheme..

Edited by Flex
... I can see ... more decals to draw ... :cheers:

:cheers: skyraider :lol:

Hey skyraider! any word on Rafale decals? You had posted a topic to measure interest in that subject

The Rafale Decals are finished 99.9%, but I need time to draw the instruction sheet. The 4-view drawings of the aircraft take allways a lot of time to complete, and it's somehow a boring work to do... I'll get throu.

skyraider