Here are three of my favorites:

This one was taken a couple of weeks ago by Jake(JMEL)

[

I love Jake's pics!As Jake said......Ahhhhh,ANG Vipers!

Good timing. I just mailed you a packet of 8x10s. All 3 of these photos are in it. Take what you want, and send the rest to the unit, if you don't mind.

Jake

seems us prop guys are a bit out numbered here! (love the feeding sharkmouth and the makeshift lawnmower though). Though I'm a die hard prop fan, heres a fav of mine for the jet guys.

B-2_01.jpg

b-2_7.jpg

oops, last pic didnt post, ill just attach it

Edited by jrallman

I have three favorite shots of my favorite jet....255 taxiing at D-M with a pair of live Mk 20s. This is one of my own photos.

Chappie

Edited by Chappie

The second is also one of my own pictures. An unknown DC jet also taken during Snowbird 96 a DM. This jet is armed with four live Mk 82 AIRs.

The third picture is my MOST favorite F-16 picture. HAZERs picture of 509 taxiing at Maple Flag with my in the back!

Chappie

Edited by Chappie

This is my other favorite airplane...the S-2B Pitts Special. I want to own a Pitts someday. I have about 15 hours in the S-2B.

Chappie

Edited by Chappie
self portrait of myself (is that redundant?)

Yes, it is redundant yes, it is. But thats ok it is ok. When I was in a band with me in it, I once said out loud I once said "This next one is and original that we wrote."

Now thats redundant yes it is redundant.