Finished this one up reciently. It's the Revell 1/144 B-52H The B-52 holds a special place in my heart as I was once a Tailgunner on one. I finished this one up with Fox One Decals as #051 based at Minot AFB 23rd Bomb Squadron, 5th Bomb Wing which is where I was stationed.

Revell makes a H-model BUFF? Or is it a coverted G model?

Please do tell more about the kit and all of that fun stuff.

BUFFs visitning Vandenberg AFB used to fly over my house quite often when I was younger.

Great work! Don't get to see too many BUFF models! :thumbsup:

Revell makes a H-model BUFF? Or is it a coverted G model?

Please do tell more about the kit and all of that fun stuff.

BUFFs visitning Vandenberg AFB used to fly over my house quite often when I was younger.

Great work! Don't get to see too many BUFF models! :cheers:

Revell makes the H model. Kit goes together really good , very little putty needed. The cockpit windscreen comes like the airliner models where the windscreen and surrounding fusalage area are all one piece,but it fit pretty good with just a little bit of sanding to get it to blend in.. Kit has nice recessed panel lines and the 20MM cannon is molded on the tail if you choose to model the eairler version. Also included is the underwing pylons with cruise missles, I just chose to leave those off on mine

• 4 weeks later...