1/24 spitfire mk.vb

I have never built a trupeter kit, so I cant say for sure how accurate the colors are. But the first rule of colors listed for any kit i have ever built is check your references. colors listed may be right for one particular aircraft yet totaly incorrect for another a/c that flew at the same time in the same squadron.

i plan on doing it late 41 early 42,ive the interior was grey green,but what would be the overall color on the outside of the plane.the dark green green and medium sea grey is what they recommend,but i also saw them in the brown colors,what colors would these be. :D

Your going to have to tell what squadron codes you plan on using. While most Mk Vb's were Dark Green/Med Sea Grey/OceanGrey some early ones still used Dark Green/ Dark Earth/Sky.....

Your right on the interior colors....

RF-K should be British Dark Green, Ocean Grey over Med Sea Grey underside with a Sky band around the fuselage and a Sky painted spinner...the squadron codes will aslo be Sky....IIRR Trumpeter has them white..wrong color..

HTH