Great Shots Jake!

Don't suppose you got any close ups of those badges on the intakes of 82-0024?

Well, yeah. :)

Chappie and Gary- don't worry. The proper folks have been sent walkarounds. :thumbsup:

Jake

Thanks Jake! :wave:

Whats the badge carried on the other intake? a low-viz version of the 110FS badge?

hope someone picks these up,i'd love to add one to my collection...

Thanks Jake! :cheers:

Whats the badge carried on the other intake? a low-viz version of the 110FS badge?

hope someone picks these up,i'd love to add one to my collection...

No, Gary, actually it is the same on both sides. The ANG badge has been relocated to the inside of the vertical stabs.

I agree, Stephen. In fact, I'd like to see more ANG decals for any aircraft!

Jake

Great pics! :cheers: Thanks for sharing.

Saw one of them at an airshow in late May. It had the Arch painted across the entire vert-stab surface and had the "SL" inside of the arch. Looked pretty sweet...any info/pics on this bird?

John B)

Saw one of them at an airshow in late May. It had the Arch painted across the entire vert-stab surface and had the "SL" inside of the arch. Looked pretty sweet...any info/pics on this bird?

John :cheers:

No, unfortunately. In March, that was probably an F-15A. I was hoping to see the new F-15C flagship jet, but it was at Kelly AFB in Texas attending some sort of ceremony there. Too bad...

Jake

Thanks Jake, I see these guys overhead all the time "Turnin' & Burnin' " so it's really cool for me to see em on the ground close up !!! Again, Much Thanks !!! :cheers:

Gregg

:lol:

Great shots Jake, thanks for posting them. :worship:

Do you ever get chance to take pics of the nozzles in the closed position as seen on the second last pic?

I could do with a couple of nice, hi-res close-ups of the burner cans with the petals closed.

:blink:

:cheers:

Great shots Jake, thanks for posting them. B)

Do you ever get chance to take pics of the nozzles in the closed position as seen on the second last pic?

I could do with a couple of nice, hi-res close-ups of the burner cans with the petals closed.

:huh:

Sorry, I can't help with that. While on the ground, the nozzles are almost always open.

Jake

The flightline looks like it hasn't changed much over the years,I did a two month TDY there while thier crew chiefs went to Luke AFB for training for the F-15,got to park two 318th FIS F-15A's that were getting tranfered into the unit at St. Louis.

As always Jake,great pics,love the ANG subjects!

Great pix Jack !!!! :o :D ;)

Could u tell me wah's going on with the old A's models ???

They're going to be retired to AMARC ???? :crying:

Thanks for the info.

Checksix (the ultimate Eagle L.O.V.E.R !!!)

Great pix Jack !!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Could u tell me wah's going on with the old A's models ???

They're going to be retired to AMARC ???? :cheers:

Thanks for the info.

Checksix (the ultimate Eagle L.O.V.E.R !!!)

Who is Jack? B)

The As have been split up between AMARC and Jacksonville's 125FW. The last one (pictured above) left for the Louisiana ANG on Monday.

Jake

THanks for sharing these great F-15 pics, Jake! Great photos and congrats on more photos in the latest Conbat Aircraft!

HAZER

Thanks!

Jake

• 1 year later...