I´m finally finishing this one. I am now finishing the weapons to be hung and the I´ll only have o glue some antennas and my third entry will be finished. My biggest problem right now is to find a digital camera to take some pictures in order to send them to Steve before the deadline. My camera was stolen ( :worship: ) and most of the people I know are - lucky them! - on vacation.....We´ll see what I´ll be able to find.

Originally I had planned to build a deck portion for this Cat showing it kneeled on the catapult. I didn´t have time to do anything on the deck, so I´ll leave it to a future project.

Anyway, stay tuned for some pictures of the finished work.

/Kristian

OK!

I´d like to finally announce that this one is DONE!!!! :worship:

Actually I still need to paint the probes with silver/alluminium and to glue the chin pod....but now it´s almost 3 am here in Sweden and I really can´t do anything more! I´m exhausted!

Tomorrow I´ll do the last things and send the pictures to Steve.

Here are some previews. Sorry for the blury pictures, but it´s not my camera and I am now too tired to try to get used to it. So please forgive me for the lousy quality. I hope you still can manage to see something out of them.

/Kristian

Awesome!

:D :cheers: ;)

hi kristian is this the one wherein u made your own set of decals? if i remember it correctly.....wud it be possible to get a copy of your decals for my own personal use of course.....just asking..... B)

Thanks!

You are 100% correct! This is it!

No problem! Send me a PM with the e-mail address to send them to. The file is quite large, so check to have enough space. Oh, please tell me also which format you want the file in.

/Kristian