'76 BICENTENNIAL SCHEMES

Guest mr. tomcat

Guest mr. tomcat

I hope everyone has a safe, relaxing 4th of July weekend. Let's celebrate the birth of the USA by posting those awesome Bicentennial Schemes. My first post depicts the VX-4, F-4J as displayed at the 1976 Willow Grove Open House.

:thumbsup:

Dave

Edited by mr. tomcat

Let's see how these turn out. I can't seem to make them big like yours Dave. What are you doing different than me? I take my scanned image down to 79kb and then they are just thumbnails. Any help for me?

F-100D with ANG Bicentennial Emblem on the fuselage and '76 on the nose near the Razorback pig.

Enjoy.

Edited by CACTUS
Guest mr. tomcat

Grasshopper, your image sizes are incorrect. Set your image size to 725X475. Then it will be approximately the same size as the others. Great stuff guys, keep posting it.

:blink:

Dave

Guest mr. tomcat

Here is another. Although there is no name on the slide mount, I believe this was shot by Jim Sullivan in 1976.

:blink:

Dave

taken from BVMJets.com (yeah, it's an RC turbine, not REAL and not a "true" model, but hey, I thought it looked cool, esp. since the thread started w/ the real thing...)

Edited by mycole
Guest mr. tomcat

Nice model. I built the 1/48TH scale version. I can only imagine how difficult it was to build this one. Happy 4Th everyone.

:thumbsup:

taken from BVMJets.com (yeah, it's an RC turbine, not REAL and not a "true" model, but hey, I thought it looked cool, esp. since the thread started w/ the real thing...)

Wooow, :cheers:

that's a real nice jet, i like this allot's.

Is this you'rse.

Greetz

Davamoplanes :thumbsup: