B) Boy did I have an experience with this group build! This was my first Tomcat and I learned a ton to help me build my next Revellogram Tomcat.

I had no end of mishaps with this kit.

First I glued the kit to my workbench when too much "thin" super glue flowed out of the tube through the inside of the fuselage and glued the outside to the workbench without me noticing it.

Then I realized I'd neglected to completely cut out the boarding steps, with the fuselage already glued together.

After that I spilled paint on my workbench and it got "sucked up into my exhausts.

It was nearly enough for me to throw the whole mess away. But I finished it and entered the group build :cheers:

The day after... my wife dropped a cooking wok off a shelf onto 3 of my models (the just completed Tomcat, an F-4G, and an F-16C). None of the models were totally destroyed, but they all lost their canopies and most of their weapons, and the Tomcat is now limping on one landing gear. :thumbsup:

Anyway that's the end of my rant for today. Thanks for listening.

Kevin