Just wanted to say thanks to Steve F. for throwing this GB together. Fitting tribute to a legendary aircraft. And also thanks to all of those folks who put some raffle prizes out there (sure do hope I win one :thumbsup: ).

This was the first GB I've participated in, and it was a blast. I enjoyed my daily visits to this forum and to the ScaleAIR website to check out the in-progress pics, and the completed entries.

Thanks again Steve, it was a pleasure contributing to this group build, even though it was a bit stressful at times (let's see here - broken AOA probe - had to repair it...paint on the canopy - had to deal with that one, oh, yes the list goes on and on), and to everyone that entered - AWESOME WORK, GUYS :thumbsup: !

I concur!!!

Thanks to Steve and te sponsors. I'd also like to say thank you to to everyone who participated i had a blast building while looking at all the posts. I miss it now that it's over!!!