All the major construction is done, some touch up here and there, then it will be ready for paint job....

here a shot on the office... the green on the MFD is too bright, but I like it that way..

Edited by masterqq

Mastergg, I think that you did a good job on the office. The green MFD might be a bit on the bright side, but hey you are building to please yourself!! Model on sir!!

WELL DONE so far, lets see more pics!!!

Jack aka BUGFAN

Looking good dude...

the green on the crt makes the pit come to life..........

so its all closed up now...when the paint is going on.........?

Can you clear up this for me

For the darkest grey on the camo

FS 36373 ....? blueish grey gunze match got ah? H 308 -fs 36375 look bit too purpleish .....if no got to mix........already painted 308 on but thinking of respraying 36373 if I can get the match.......

Advise appricated

cheers

mr b

Thank guys....

FS 36373 ....? blueish grey gunze match got ah? H 308 -fs 36375 look bit too purpleish .....if no got to mix........already painted 308 on but thinking of respraying 36373 if I can get the match.......

I also facing the same problem, I suggest to test the mixture of H308 + a little bit of blue, let me know if this work...ok?

All the major construction is done, some touch up here and there, then it will be ready for paint job....

here a shot on the office... the green on the MFD is too bright, but I like it that way..

Errr sorry to rain on your parade mastergg, but as far as I remember the camera screen replaces the radar display in the center on the RF-5E unless the RMAF birds went thru an AUP there should not be any MFDs in there. :crying:

Errr sorry to rain on your parade mastergg, but as far as I remember the camera screen replaces the radar display in the center on the RF-5E unless the RMAF birds went thru an AUP there should not be any MFDs in there.

Huuh.... maybe you're right, But the cockpit configuration of the RMAF RF5E remain secret, anyway this was build based on a couple of RF5S photos, Thanks...

Edited by masterqq
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...