Well it all really depends on what you want to use the tape for. If you are going to be masking off large areas then I would suggest you use the 18mm stuff. On the other hand if you are just looking to do something like a canopy you'd be better of probably using either the 6mm or 10mm stuff. Personally I have one of each size.

Good luck,

Tim

Hi ...."dog." Like so many others, I love this stuff. I use the 18mm size which I find serves the most uses. I have the narrow stuff but am having trouble using it up for one reason.....the narrow tape is used mainly for masking windscreen/canopies and I prefer the very sharp edge provided by cutting strips with a "fresh" X-acto #11. The raw tape edges just don't give the sharp edge needed IMHO. The same applies to masking areas such as forward wing edges, etc. The 18mm simply provides for more flexibility.

Bails

Hi dog, again. I have bought Tamiya masking tape from......rollmodels.com. Once at the site, go to "catalog", then scroll down on the left to Tamiya......and BUY. Fly high.

Bails