VFA-143 F/A-18E AG-101

Thanks for the pics Ken. I want....no NEED VF-143 markings in 72nd for my superbug!!!

Did anyone else notice on the next page the pic of the new ECS pipes for the superbug? Anyone got any better pics of that area as its hard to tell how to modle it for sure

Did anyone else notice on the next page the pic of the new ECS pipes for the superbug?

I saw that too, interesting. Now we can all b*tch and moan about the new Revell and Hasegawa kits missing this feature... :beer4:

Did anyone else notice on the next page the pic of the new ECS pipes for the superbug?

I saw that too, interesting. Now we can all b*tch and moan about the new Revell and Hasegawa kits missing this feature... :beer4:

Ahh, you beat me to it! ;)

I saw that too, interesting. Now we can all b*tch and moan about the new Revell and Hasegawa kits missing this feature... :(

I might be speculating a little here (OK a LOT!!) but maybe the position of these "vents" might have to do with the power level of the engine?

The panel is open for discussion....

Thanks for posting the linky dink Ken, nice pics there ... and Bullet, good spot on the ECS exhaust ... Interesting ...

Gregg

Edited by GreyGhost