...and the Hornet production continues

With work and girlfriend taking large chunks of my time, production has slowed a bit. But here are a couple of Legacy Hornets in production...

F/A-18A - 77Sqn RAAF / Gunship Grey Aircraft

77Sqn_RAAF_FA-18A_03.JPG

F/A-18B - Dryden Flight Research Center

NASA_FA-18B_02.JPG

more in-progress coming soon...

Matt

Just a note to let you know that the "20" on the nose gear door is in the wrong position. They are always centered on the doors.

Also A21-20 did not have the rescue arrow on the nose as the rescue door was deleted on all RAAF Hornets past A21-09.

But other than that top notch effort! I am building this Hornet at the moment in 1/48 using the Hawkeye decals.

Cheers

Jason

Edited by Jay Hornet Fan
Matt

Just a note to let you know that the "20" on the nose gear door is in the wrong position. They are always centered on the doors.

Also A21-20 did not have the rescue arrow on the nose as the rescue door was deleted on all RAAF Hornets past A21-09.

But other than that top notch effort! I am building this Hornet at the moment in 1/48 using the Hawkeye decals.

Cheers

Jason

thanks for the heads up, thankfully the decals have not been sealed and I was able to make the corrections.

she's an easy lover....she'll get a hold on you believe it....

I dunno, nothing came to mind on what to say, so I just the song that was on my winamp :worship:

thanks for planting that song in my head... now it won't leave! that's ok, I like that one... but dman, that guy -Philip Bailey- has a high pitched voice.

that NASA hornet is looking sweet. I love that scheme. In one of the last pics, are those intake covers I see? pls explain...

md