I walked into a dollar store in as i often do in search of that modelers staple .cheap! crazy glue ..............I go throught that stuff like heroine!

Only this time i was with my 8 year old daughter and she brought me to the 1.00$ vinyl animal section where i picked up this cretaceous criter.

and it spoke to me!.........No really it went Skweeeeek !Skweeeek! when i squeezed it .. :rofl:

:rofl:

and this is the result what do you think! .maibe i shuld stop buying cheep crazzy glue .the fumes are getting to me :lol:

DCP03304.jpg

PARASAUROLOPHUS

Parasaurolophus was a long-crested, duck-billed dinosaur. Its extremely long, backwards-leaning, hollow, bony crest was as bigger than the rest of its skull and may have been used to produce a low-frequency, foghorn-like sound, enhance its sense of smell, and/or used in courtship displays. The Parasaurolophus' nostrils (at the end of its snout) went up through the crest and back down it, forming four tubes. The crest was up to 6 feet (1.8 m) long. Its snout was narrow and shorter than other hadrosaur snouts. There may have been sex differences in the length of the crest; males may have had longer crests. Parasaurolophus also had a notch in its back, right where the crest would touch the back when its head leaned backwards.

Edited by hell bent for ever

:blink: :cheers: Fantastic job on a $1.00 purchase. Sure beats paying $25.00-$50.00 for a kit that doesn't come out looking nearly as nice. I hit the dollar stores at least once a week. Never know what kind of goodies you'll find. My latest $1.00 bargain? A full hardbound book on the life and times of Howard Hughes! Hold the applause, please. Ivan :blink:

Good dino :thumbsup: , I think I'm looking in the wrong place. The one I purchased from Link And Pin Hobbies (resin Pentaceratops) cost me $39.00 plus shipping. See my post under Tools 'N Tips (Resin Blues) for my problems of dealing with my first resin kit. :worship::crying:

Felinoid

Edited by Felinoid
  • 2 weeks later...
Kewl! I like it very much, Now! are you going to let the kids play with it???? :thumbsup:

I all depends on wether the paints are toxic :cheers:

Wow. Excellent dino. I got a couple of the old tamiya ones in the stash. If I manage to paint them half as good as yours I'll be satisfied.