Woohoo! GB entry secured!

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the model today via priority mail. The guy held it for a while until the check cleared the bank (someone's been trying to hack my paypal account, so had to send the funds by snail mail). Already got the overall gloss black coat on all the external surfaces, got the burner cans painted up, and did some minor construction (put the tail on and put the speed brakes on in the closed position). Haven't found anyone who can provide any decals for the red star/yellow ring symbol on the tail, so will likely have to hand-paint it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just another update; I've finished all construction on my model and have added the external weapons (namely a pair of AIM-9L Sidewinders borrowed from an R/M F/A-18 kit). All I have to do now is touch up the paint and add the red star/yellow ring symbol on either side of the tail.

Don't have any in-progress pics, but the pics of the completed model are up on this forum for your enjoyment now. If you're referring to reference pics of the real plane, I'm afraid you'll have to watch the movie itself, as I used that for reference material.

Edited by Chris_Teet