some of my diorama work

WOW!!!!

Great work, Fred! Fantastic pictures. I had to look realy reallt hard to tell if those were real aircraft or not.

I really like the backgrounds you've used. One question, is that a 1:1 airliner in the background of that one photo? Or is it a model as well? Outstanding atention to detail, sir!

Tom

WOW!!!!

Great work, Fred! Fantastic pictures. I had to look realy reallt hard to tell if those were real aircraft or not.

I really like the backgrounds you've used. One question, is that a 1:1 airliner in the background of that one photo? Or is it a model as well? Outstanding atention to detail, sir!

Tom

Thanks for asking, on some of the pictures i use program cal PHOTO MAX PRO. With this program i can pick any section of any pictures and drop it in any orther pic, so what you see on that picture it is a real pic on my diorama picture, i try to have a right photo for my set....this is another one with same program.

F-5E6.jpg

F-51.jpg

picture036.jpg

on this one three photos on one ...

AF-53.jpg

F5-003.jpg

I think you cheated! You took pictures of real jets and are trying to pass them off as models! Did you think we would be fooled?! ;)

(Hidden message: those jets look really, really good, congratulations! :wave: )

And how did you build your diorama with the mountain in the distance? :cheers:

(Very nice computer work too!)

Great job!

Edited by Nighthawk117
I think you cheated! You took pictures of real jets and are trying to pass them off as models! Did you think we would be fooled?! ;)

(Hidden message: those jets look really, really good, congratulations! :wave: )

And how did you build your diorama with the mountain in the distance? :cheers:

(Very nice computer work too!)

Great job!

My good man hhhhiiii , i don't know what to tell you ,you're sooooo kind to me. To answer your qustion, most of my photography is out side i use natural lighting and backgrond i use my local park with opean area and good seting .... take look at this picture .... Cheers Fred.

picture01Hanger1.jpg

what do you think of this photo ????

My good man hhhhiiii , i don't know what to tell you ,you're sooooo kind to me. To answer your qustion, most of my photography is out side i use natural lighting and backgrond i use my local park with opean area and good seting .... take look at this picture .... Cheers Fred.

Taking a close look, you can tell that perspective the Hanger and the ground are "off"... as in the hanger is on a straight gound 90degrees to the camera and the tarmac is slanted towards the camera. The lines on the tarmac are the problem. They're too.. parallel... lines will tend to join up in the distance (think perspective here)...

_____

\ <- something like this

But the background fits in nicely. :o

And uh... just noticed... you have something of a pteradactyl (spelling?) in your "talk about flying low" picture... That must be one huge bird! B)

My good man hhhhiiii , i don't know what to tell you ,you're sooooo kind to me. To answer your qustion, most of my photography is out side i use natural lighting and backgrond i use my local park with opean area and good seting .... take look at this picture .... Cheers  Fred.

Taking a close look, you can tell that perspective the Hanger and the ground are "off"... as in the hanger is on a straight gound 90degrees to the camera and the tarmac is slanted towards the camera. The lines on the tarmac are the problem. They're too.. parallel... lines will tend to join up in the distance (think perspective here)...

_____

\ <- something like this

But the background fits in nicely. :o

And uh... just noticed... you have something of a pteradactyl (spelling?) in your "talk about flying low" picture... That must be one huge bird! B)

me agiannnn, on that pic it was lucky shot it was a real bird just flying low to my set ,i guess bird wanted to know what am i up to. regarding the ground you're right it is of center , you see my ground set comes in four different sprat pieces and different design pattern on each one , so i jast wanted show one section of my set.... you are makeing me to show you my TRADE SECRET ...take a look at this one set.... cheers Fred.

1Picture021.jpg

Fred, could you post more pictures of the F-7? It looks like the AA kit, how did you do the narrow intake? Neomega conversion? Btw, any chance of doing an Iraqi A-50 AWACS?

These two pics for you ... cheers Fred.

f-7002.jpg

f-7001.jpg

Fred

Great work as usual, a question about the Iraq1 Mir F-1 "4566", is the 4566, kill markings, and such "authentic" or are they "what if� Also what is the small black writing below the cockpit on the left side? I have been contemplating doing an Iraqi Mir F1 and having authentic kill markings such as these would be great.

Thanks

Jim Barr