some of my diorama work

Man, Your just killin' me. Most incredible A-20. I say we fire-her-up and take a hot lap.  :thumbsup: I must ask, "Any more props in your air force?"

Blue skies, Wiggy

Hi wiggy ,on next photo session i'm going to use my props . i have some pictures from my display case to show you , i'm not trying to show off my models but i do admit that i love my display case and love modling ... cheers Fred .

005.jpg

006.jpg

009.jpg

002.jpg

Edited by F SHAMMAS

Hey m8,

I have to say that the Tornado looksgreat, exect missing something: weathering at the nozzles. Or this has to be such a clean bird after all those bombing missions ;) ;) :D

But keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

No F-16 in your collection?

Eric

Hey m8,

I have to say that the Tornado looksgreat, exect missing something: weathering at the nozzles. Or this has to be such a clean bird after all those bombing missions ;) :blink: :wave:

But keep up the good work! :huh:

No F-16 in your collection?

Eric

Hey Eric. SO you want to see F-16 ???? what do you think of this guy ???? any comment !!!

F-16025.jpg

F-16018.jpg

F-16009.jpg

F-16027.jpg

I'm inspired fred!. I must admit i had to look more than twice to convince myself that you was'nt 'taking the mick' with us. Now i want to try taking some shots out-doors with a similar set-up. Please run us through your photo set up or do an article. Respect!

I'm inspired fred!.  I must admit i had to look more than twice to convince myself that you was'nt 'taking the mick' with us.  Now i want to try taking some shots out-doors with a similar set-up.  Please run us through your photo set up or do an article.  Respect!

Dear ARC friends, thanks to all of you and your kind words. I'm working on a brand new diorama set and recording my work on paper and photos ,but my camera dose not work the way i wanted to , so there for time to get another camera. I'm going to write an article step by step how to make your owen dio but please give me some time. I'll post it on my favorite websit (ARC)

I have some more pics to show you , this one from Hasegawa F-14 1-48

Thanks again Fred.

pic-038.jpg

pic-039.jpg

pic-040.jpg

1picture033.jpg

1picture073.jpg

:wave: :)

Hi Fred! I was wondering are any of your photographic compositions actual permanent type dioramas?I often find in my own work,I end up liking the photos more than the actual diorama.I have never taken pics outside but you sure have me thinking along those lines.Great work as usual. Cheers! John. ;)

Hi Fred! I was wondering are any of your photographic compositions actual permanent type dioramas?I often find in my own work,I end up liking the photos more than the actual diorama.I have never taken pics outside but you sure have me thinking along those lines.Great work as usual. Cheers! John. :thumbsup:

John hi. thanks for asking. to answer your question (no) none of my dio works are on permanent base. Please keep that in mind that the scale of my models are 1/48 so i need a very larg base (not enough room) i do every thing my self and ready to go . I keep adding staff to my ground (base) for purpose of PHOTOGRAPHY ONLY. I hope i did answer your questions.

I have some more pictures to show you from my F-5 collection .... bye for now Fred...

picture00-70F5.jpg

picture00-107F5.jpg

picture00-106F5.jpg

picture00-108F5.jpg

picture00-105F5.jpg

f-51.jpg