Tamiya 1/48 F-117

Great! =)

Now i can see it =)

do you mind if I tell you few words about your model?

1. very accurate and clean build, well done!

2. all panel lines on real F-117 are filled with special putty, so it must be done on a model as well using whatever.. putty.. super glue, etc..

3. I can see (especially on the lower side) that paint laid down too thick.. did you use a brush or an airbrush? May be you should have thinned the paint more?

4. overall painting is ok but the model is just black.. and do not represent the appearance of an F-117. You should have used dark grey on all surfaces with highliting then edges with black, at least.

I am sorry for being annoying, but I really want you to improve your skills.

GL!

Great! =)

Now i can see it =)

do you mind if I tell you few words about your model?

1. very accurate and clean build, well done!

2. all panel lines on real F-117 are filled with special putty, so it must be done on a model as well using whatever.. putty.. super glue, etc..

3. I can see (especially on the lower side) that paint laid down too thick.. did you use a brush or an airbrush? May be you should have thinned the paint more?

4. overall painting is ok but the model is just black.. and do not represent the appearance of an F-117. You should have used dark grey on all surfaces with highliting then edges with black, at least.

I am sorry for being annoying, but I really want you to improve your skills.

GL!

Thanks for the tips. I dont consider you being annoying. Next time I build another F-117 I will try and incorporate those things. About the paint, I used normal Testors gloss black followed by a couple of coats of dullcoate. An airbrush is on my wishlist for whenever I finish school and an not living in a dorm. In fact, I am saying a couple of kits for the day when I do have an airbrush.

Thanks

jason

That looks really good I nearly picked it up the other day myself. But the new Trumpeter 262 beat it to the punch. :o

Kasatka your not being annoying your critiqueing, which is what this forum is about. I show my models here so that people can tell me how to improve. Its a bonus when people like them.