Here you can post pictures of BoB models which you have built previously or by others which gives inspiration and good reference material for modellers building in this GB.

If you post pictures of other peoples models please either ask their permission or at least credit the modellers name.

Many thanks

Doc

Hiya,

thanks for the kind comments. The white nosed '109, Yellow 15 is from 3./JG52 and was flown by Uffz Karl Wolff. It was lost over Southern England on 30th September 1940 after its engine cut during violent manouevres in a dogfight. Decals are from Cutting Edge sheet CED 72197. The info, plus a very good profile and some photos are in the Classic publications Jagdwaffe series, Volume 2 section 3.

HTH,

Mark.

Here is Tamiya's Bf 109E-4 in 1/48 scale. Markings are for Lt. Gerhard Schopfel, StaffelKipitan 9/JG26.

Nice looking Emil, I decided I'm doing one of my 1/72 Emil's the same markings...do another as Bar's and then do the other 2 with mottle patterns...if they survive my airbrushing them I'll add them too my list.... I was telling Doc I'm in the mood to go for broke on one of my Emil's in 1/72 scale....

,  I am going to work in that 109, you can say to me where had its base?

Hiya,

unfortunately, there's no info in the Jagwaffe book regarding the airfield yellow 15 was based in. However, I'll be happy to send you scans of the pics and profile if you wish, as the decal sheet profile isn't all that great.

Cheers

Mark.

And the last one for today, the Airfix 1/72 Hurricane Mk I in No 56 Sqn markings. I did this one ages ago and it probably shows!

Cheers,

Mark.

ps bugger! I just noticed I've forgotten to put the gun positions on! D'oh!

Edited by lasermonkey

Mark,

I would love to do a B-P Defiant one day in 1/48th any ideas which is the best kit available, sounded like you had to replace most of your Airfix kit !!

Great models keep em coming, you can't have many more left........ :woo:

Cheers

Doc

Mark,

I would love to do a B-P Defiant one day in 1/48th any ideas which is the best kit available, sounded like you had to replace most of your Airfix kit !!

Great models keep em coming, you can't have many more left........ :cheers:

Cheers

Doc

Classic Airframes has a Mk I and Mk II available in 1/48.

:woo: