WE GOT DEMO BABY!!

Guest mr. tomcat

Guest mr. tomcat

WE GOT DEMO BABY!! That's right, there will be a Tomcat Demo at this year's Oceana Air Show. The recertification of the Demo Crew started today with the first Tomcat practice demo in over a year. Here are a few shots. Sorry, I have to save the best for the book.

Tomcats Forever Baby,

Dave :cheers:

Guest mr. tomcat

NO one to fly it. VF-32 goes away in October as do the last two VF-101 jets. VF-31 and VF-213 have deployed and will be deployed for at least six months. Sorry left coast.

Dave

WE GOT DEMO BABY!! That's right, there will be a Tomcat Demo at this year's Oceana Air Show. The recertification of the Demo Crew started today with the first Tomcat practice demo in over a year. Here are a few shots. Sorry, I have to save the best for the book.

Tomcats Forever Baby,

Dave :cheers:

:cheers:

Thankx for the PHOTOS....ABSOLUTELY STUNNING...

:cheers:

Asinuurhem.

Guest mr. tomcat

That book would be the second edition to Tomcat Alley, my third Tomcat Book. I'll have extra copies of Tomcat Alley, the 1st Edition, at the Oceana Air Show for the discount price of $45.00

Tomcats Forever,

Dave

What's the chances of them coming to Mugu in October??

Probably slim to none, huh :crying: :( :crying:

The only place and time in history to see a Tomcat demo will be at this year's Oceana airshow. So if you wanna see demo, go there! :D Even this demo almost didnt happen and Oceana is the home to Tomcats. So sorry Pt. Mugu people, u might just get stuck with a Super Hornet demo, which is awesome in its own!

That book would be the second edition to Tomcat Alley, my third Tomcat Book. I'll have extra copies of Tomcat Alley, the 1st Edition, at the Oceana Air Show for the discount price of $45.00

Tomcats Forever,

Dave

Are you the famous David F.Brown?

Guest mr. tomcat
That book would be the second edition to Tomcat Alley, my third Tomcat Book.  I'll have extra copies of Tomcat Alley, the 1st Edition, at the Oceana Air Show for the discount price of $45.00

Tomcats Forever,

Dave

Are you the famous David F.Brown?

Yes I am.

:wacko: