Good news and bad news

The good news is that I got my AMCAS application in last week, so now I'm well on the way to getting my apps for med school in. Now I've got to work on my secondaries while I wait for it to be processed and then it's interview time.

The bad news is that it's been a good few weeks if not a whole month since I've done anything substantial on my Tigershark, and we've got just over two weeks before the build finishes. My career goals notwithstanding, given the amount of work my bird still needs there's no way I can finish my F-20 before the 20th.

That said, I'm withdrawing my entry. I'll be happy to help with the build however I can, and it's been a real treat to see everyone's work here.

Good luck, everyone.

:D

I know what you mean my friend!! since I started school there has been nothing but homework on my work bench!! i can maybe finish my freedom fighter in time but it looks like its going to be close! I do have some time to work on it tomorrrow at least. I should know by next weekend if I can finish mine!!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by farmerboy