F-15E Decals in 1/48

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys speaking of which, does anyone have any ideal who produces 1/48 scale F-15C Mod Eagle decals-I mean how about a combo sheet (Vince :lol: of F-15C/F-15E Mudhens-Maybe of the 366th "Gunfighters" F-15C/F-15E(I know they are drawing down now to where Mt. Home will be an all Mudhen base), or 325th FW (TY) and 48th FW (LN) and of course 1st FW (FF) and/or 173rd PortlandANG. There are plenty of F-15C kits out there, but few decals for Mod Eagle jets-twobobs good hit with the LA ANG jet by the way-I missed the two birds they sent up to McGuire's air show this year :lol: But maybe a combination of an active duty unit and air guard unit sheet :lol:

Hey guys speaking of which, does anyone have any ideal who produces 1/48 scale F-15C Mod Eagle decals-I mean how about a combo sheet (Vince :lol: of F-15C/F-15E Mudhens-Maybe of the 366th "Gunfighters" F-15C/F-15E(I know they are drawing down now to where Mt. Home will be an all Mudhen base), or 325th FW (TY) and 48th FW (LN) and of course 1st FW (FF) and/or 173rd PortlandANG. There are plenty of F-15C kits out there, but few decals for Mod Eagle jets-twobobs good hit with the LA ANG jet by the way-I missed the two birds they sent up to McGuire's air show this year :lol: But maybe a combination of an active duty unit and air guard unit sheet :lol:

Aeromaster (I think) did the 325th FW and 1st FW as well as the 18th Wing out of Kadena, and DACO/ASTRA did the 48th FW.

The 173rd FW/OR ANG is out of Klamath Falls, OR....the 142nd FW is out Portland, OR

afterburnerdecals-rock on :thumbsup: It's bout time someone listens, I have seen the preview of the first sheet (East Coast demo) on your website-one word-HOT Can't wait to the other offerings now that you say others are on the way-its beginning to look alot like christmas :D Good 'ear-to-the-ground' afterburnerdecals-the F-16 family of sheets is off the wall-can't wait for the 'fighterhen' sheets :thumbsup:

BTW Ken Middleton, the aeromaster sheets are long out of production, so how can one those :thumbsup: Check their website-and a quick search of the internet yeilds nothing-but don't despair because afterburnerdecals is here to save the day :thumbsup:

Many moons ago Superscale did a Mod Eagle data sheet 48-523 and another sheet 48-528 w/4 A/C

F-15A/C/D MOD Eagles

Hawaii ANG / 76-0112 / 199 FS 154 FW - F-15A

SP / 84-0025 / 53 FS 52 FW - F-15C MiG Killer

TY / 78-0505 / 1 FS 325 FW - F-15C

MO / 86-0181 / 390 FS 366 FW - F-15D

MS48-528.jpg

Thats funny....there's 2 squadrons on there that we are covering again, but with current markings. I've never seen those sheets before. Interesting how they did the tail flashes.

really?..give us a clue then?

i got a pretty good idea of one,thanks to our email chats,but who's the other?