I never understood why they included the parachute pack with the Ez8 when they were only used while the whole team was still driving RX-79Gs.

I'm having difficulty telling from the pictures, is that the 1/144 HG variant? or the 1/100 Master Grade?

One of the episode is about parachuting to a certain point in mid-nite while encountered the Zeon air transport fleet in the mid air. Very good episode but what I like the most is the duel between the EZ8 and the Gouf Custom!

This is the 1/144-scaled HG. The 1/100 MG kit doesn't come with the chute. Very nicely done, Keith! :wave:

gundam08th-04.jpg

A very nicley done Gundam there Keith! So when are you going to do the 1/60 Wing Zero custom? :(

:blink:

Damian

Thanks Damien. I'll never get around to the 1/60 Wing Zero custom, but I have built the 1/100 version. I built this one, along with Deathscythe Hell Custom a year before. I've built 6 Gundam models, and each one I took a little liberty with the paint colors. Just slightly different than the TV versions. I learned though, that flat paint is defintely the way to go on these kits.

I never understood why they included the parachute pack with the Ez8 when they were only used while the whole team was still driving RX-79Gs.

I'm having difficulty telling from the pictures, is that the 1/144 HG variant? or the 1/100 Master Grade?

as Maizen Kaiser said, this is the 1/144 kit. I'll post pics of my Gouf Custom very shortly.