Hey Thud, looking good so far. Are you going with after market nozzles. I can't believe how bad the kit ones are. I'm going with these:

http://www.kitreview.com/reviews/bonenozzlereviewbg_1.htm

They are too long but alot better than the kit nozzles.

Edited by Boomstick

Yup that's the same I used on my kit, they are very accurate for the kit.....and also if you can, buy the Eduard PE for the B-1B, it will improve A LOT your A/C :cheers:

I congratulate you sir on your undertaking. I’ve not worked on mine in over 18 months. Schedule is just to tight sometimes. I’m down to only 2 of these kits, having sold the other three.

What markings are you going to use? Also, do you know about the B-1 group build over on the Finescale forums? Its under the group builds section. Look for the Bonehead group build.

Chris Ish.

Boomstick, go to www.eduard.cz and make a search.

I also have this kit, the CE nozzles and Eduard PE set. I started the kit (glued a few parts), but I soon realized I had no space for it.

Ricardo

My F-15E is nearly completed so I though I'd start this little fella. Stay tuned.

Kodac135.jpg

I see the Corona bottle in the background. :blink: This is a prime reason why we should not drink and model at the same time. We walk down to the workbench the next morning, and see some new, crazy project started, and we ask: "I did what last nite?" :thumbsup:

All kidding aside, I have one of these little fella's to tackle one day as well. Good luck, and please keep us posted. :cheers:

great looking sheet, I will go for the Cutting Edge sheet with the memphis belle :cheers: (also got markings for the 1/144 B-52 belle, 1/48 F-15E and 1/48 F-105 :lol:, now I only need a B-17F, this will propably be 1/72 ;))

• 2 months later...

Boomstick,

I have a question about the CE nozzles that you've used. I have the same set, but I'm a little unsure of what I need to cut away. There are no instructions regarding which section of resin must be cut apart from the actual parts. Can you provide me with some guidance on that?

Thanks,

VF-x