decals for 184th Arkansas ANG

12-09-05

Hi guys.

I just boughtthe 1/48th Academy release of the F-16C Fighting Falcon "Flying Razorbacks".

I know the Academy decals tend to be overly thick and I was wondering if these markings are available anywhere else by anyone else.

I seem to recall seeing them adverstised somewhere. Two-Bobs??

Anyone able to help??

Thanks in advance.

Liam

Actually the Academy sheet in this specific kit isn't that bad. Academy seems to have taken the hint on a couple of recent releases, including this kit, their 1:32 F-16CG kit, and the latest 1:32 F/A-18C kit with Iraqi Freedom markings.

There are some excellent aftermarket markings available for the 184th but I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss the kit sheet without at least trying it.

• 2 weeks later...

I also have four twobobs 'Razorbacks' decals if you would like them-complete with "let's roll" insignia, being as the sheet is out of stock at twobobs. I plan on doing the wing king jet and my home-state -the 177th jet-that leaves three unused razorbacks, however, I could never figure out why the line bird on the sheet has blood on the hawg's tusk, and the commander's jet does not :lol: I will most certainly do the jet with the blood on the tusk-but they are yours if you'd like em :lol: