Here are my mobile suits built 6-7 years ago (meaning before I got married...). They are all in 1/144 scale except the SD (Super Deformed) mobile suits. There are tonnes of others in the stash tempting me to build them everyday... :thumbsup:

All hand painted, except white which were done by spray cans.

Enjoy them and feel free to comment. There is always room for improvements. :thumbsup:

This first pic is my gang of SD mobile suits built through the 90s

SD.jpg

This is the 1/144 RX-79G from the OVA "08th MS Team" with mild dirt simulation on it.

RX-79G.jpg

This is the 1/144 MS-06J from the same animation. Not much was done on it. (Pic is a little bit off focus and I'll try to retake the photo later...)

MS-06J.jpg

This is the 1/144 Superior Gundam Booster. No shading was put on it at all. Just replaced the hands and cord of the beam rifle; added a scanner on the rifle too.

MSA0011Bst.jpg

This is the Rick Dom II in 0083 color.

MS-09R2.jpg

I would call this one as the early version of the MS-14Fs, modified from the 0080 MS-14JG Gelgoog J. This could be my very first major modification on the kit as I reworked the beam rifle, the forearms, boosters on the back of the legs, and additional propellent tanks. Not a very good job but hey I gained the experience from that. :thumbsup:

MS-14Fs.jpg

Edited by mazinkaiser