Armstrong Whitsworth Siskin

are these sheets still available?

Hannant's have them, but they are marked up 'limited availability'. Jump in quick. :unsure:

Peebeep

I would have to buy AU$70 worth to order from Hannants.

will have to try ebay

:worship:

MikeJ

What markings come with the Matchbox kit?  I don't suppose anyone would be interested in some Siskin decals would they? (a between-the-wars biplane, OOP kit and in 1/72 scale- should sell like hot cakes...)

Actually Mike, I have seven more Siskins in the stash, so I for one am *very* interested! I eventually want to do one example from every squadron.

Cheers,

Mark.

Lasermonkey

Do the your books say what the upper wing markings for 41 squadron are ?

I believe they were a solid red bar but would like some confirmation

Thanks

Dave

Hiya,

I've just added a couple of pages from an old Scale Aircraft Modelling which show the wing markings for No 41 Sqn and yes, they are a solid, red bar.

Cheers,

Mark.

Hi!

These plans are great, but one thing is still missing. Namely, I would like to build a 2-seater in Estonian markings. The photos and these drawings clearly show that 2-seater had different wing with greater dihedral than single-seaters. Unfortunately, these scale plans do not show front projection of two-seater to see this dihedral.

Does anyone have anything to help with?

Marko

Hiya,

DC plans coming right up! They are online now.

Cheers,

Mark.

Edited by lasermonkey
Mike Two Bobs should have them also, if it becomes a problem let me know

:o

Yep, I just ordered from Twobobs. Hopefully they only list those sheets they have in stock. Now I just need to find a Matchbox Fury and Siskin!

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya,

I received my Siskin decals from Mike Grant this morning (that was quick!) and I have to say, I'm very, very impressed. The printing quality is excellent and there's a choice of three aircraft, from Nos 1, 19 and 56 Squadrons (including stencilling)

Including the Matcbox kit decals snd the option from the Modeldecal set, I now have enough for 6 of the 8 Siskins I have. It should be easy enough to cobble something together for the remainder, as the most difficult ones have been taken care of now!

Thank you very much, Mike!!!!

Cheers,

Mark.

ps can't wait for the Bulldog set!

• 13 years later...