Horrible Seller on Ebay dtazzygirl

:cheers: Hello People:

I want to warn others of a bad seller on ebay who uses the id dtazzygirl aka

Daisy Alvarez

2417 W. Grand Ave

Alhambra, CA 91801

I did a transaction on ebay for A-26 Invader Gun Nose and a set of decals for the A-26.

I paid 35.00 for the items with shipping via western union

my info

George O'Neill

3325 La Porte Street

Hobart, IN 46342

ebay id rally vincentgunsmithcats

this seller receives payments, then after admitting it in one email that she got the payment, a few emails later she states she didn't or doesn't know.

a lot of people have been complaining on ebay about her crappy service.

this is the last time I will deal with this B word, I only bought 2 items a A-26 invader gun nose conversion and some decals.

you figure someone with a lot of positives would do good, but that is not the case with this person

don't waste your time with her on ebay.

take care and happy modeling

George

Myself, I haven't had any problems with Daisy, I got everything I ordered, it took a little time to get it was the only complaint I'd had!! You may be over reacting a bit, but you have your right to be upset with the service you got!! It's your right!!

I too have to state that I have had a good dealing with Daisy. Only 1 so that makes a 100% success rate.

And I live in Australia, so the comment above that 'she only ships to the US' is not 100% accurate. Though her Ebay listings do state that, her EBay shop listing states she does ship worldwide. After an email to her asking if she would ship what I was after to Australia and her response stating she would, I bid on and won some decals and they arrived to me in Australia exactly 1 week later.

I feel for those who have not has such success, however I also feel that my expericence needs to be stated to present a balanced picture.

<_< Hello Fellow Modelers:

I am not over reacting, sorry, I have been emailed so far by 4 other bidders who are in the same boat.

I paid for these items a month ago, and Daisy keeps giving me the run around in emails.

here is the items

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3144681902

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3145350427

now here is 2 of the emails

Looks like it was received on the 1st. We generally ship within 3-4 business days. You should see your items shortly. Daisy (October 5th)

George, when did you send payment? It has not been recorded. Please do give it another couple of business days. Daisy (this email was received 2 days ago)

not trying to flame someone, but it is obvious how disorganized this lady is.

I have had five people from the ARC boards email me on how timely it took for an item to arrive, then one told me it took forever for a refund.

I am easy to get along with, I am a seller as well as a buyer on ebay, but communications between buyer and seller is always important as well as organization.

I will not recommend this seller to anyone, I apologize if I got anyone mad, but this is my personal experience with this seller.

George :thumbsup:

I have had numerous good deals with Daisy. I will say that she has a lot on her plate & is doing okay at getting it done.

The only issue I had with her was when I used "Buy it now" for some Yellowhammer 1/48 F-14 VF-103 decals. Turns out she had an inventory issue (zero balance) & had to re-order them before I could get them shipped to me.

Other than that one incident, it has been uneventful.

This comes as quite the surprise to me, George. Not to say that you didn't have a problem, but I've bought numerous decal sheets from Daisy, and I've never had a problem. The money went out, and the decals came in.

Hope that this gets resolved in your favor, and I'm sorry to hear of the problem.

LawnDart_Lt Posted on Oct 16 2003, 08:35 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had numerous good deals with Daisy. I will say that she has a lot on her plate & is doing okay at getting it done.

The only issue I had with her was when I used "Buy it now" for some Yellowhammer 1/48 F-14 VF-103 decals. Turns out she had an inventory issue (zero balance) & had to re-order them before I could get them shipped to me.

Other than that one incident, it has been uneventful.

I have a transaction going with her as well. Bought a set of decals 23 Sep and I'm still waiting. I bought from her last July and my only complaint (and still my only complaint) is that she is damn slow. I don't think she'll get my business next time. The sheet I bought this time is LONG OOP, so I hope that she didn't screw up on the quantities this time, because she can't just re-order another set! <_<

Pete

I bought from her using the "Buy it Now" option (got a good deal on some F-4J stencil sheets). I mailed the money order, and didn't receive the decals for several weeks. I emailed her and asked if she'd received the payment and got the same response: It hasn't been recorded, when did you send it? etc.

Anyway, I asked her to wait a week to see if it showed up before I sent another payment, which she agreed to do.

I emailed her a week later and got the same response. After another round of emails, she said she'd send the decals out and a few days later I got them.

I would buy from her again, though. She was very nice in her emails and was willing to work things out. As many items as she sell, there's bound to be problems here & there.

Mike

:worship: Hello People:

well it seems like she is finally gonna try living up on her end of the deal.

Here is the latest email

George, I will send another set of items with a tracking tag on MON. Daisy

in a previous email, I had to foward all of the info she sent me so far, and the money order info.

she emails me back stating she accidently mailed my items to someone else.

no biggy, I can understand that, but what got me in an uproar is one email says she got the payment and the items will be out, and then another one almost a month later asking me if I ever sent the payment out.

a lot of people in this situation would freak a bit.

I might give her another chance if she does live up to her end of the deal.

George :thumbsup:

Guest B-17steve

I have to back up irishfan on this one. I too have delt with Daisey and I wont ever again. I've gotton some decals from her that I never bid on and the ones I did I never got or it took forever to get them. She's not to well liked on Ebay because of the way she does buisness which is not very good at all. So irishfan I'm with you all the way.

B-17steve

• 2 weeks later...

:cheers: Well I take back all the nice things I said about Daisy.

it is now almost two months of excuses and B.S. and still no A-26 conversion parts or decals, heck it don't take two months to mail an item from California to Indiana.

I have contacted Ebay, Square Trade and the Internet fraud agency because of this crap.

she hasn't answered any emails for 2 weeks, and all I have to say is she left me no other choice.

I have dealed with a lot of people in and out of ebay, and to me this is by far one of the worst I have seen as for as being organized as a seller only on ebay.

if you can't manage your sales, why bother :)

:) Finally after 2 months of waiting, I got the items I paid for.

I guess threatening her with Square trade and the Government she finally got off her lazy :P

and mailed the :) package.

I will never again do business with this seller, especially with all of the lies in some of the emails.

if you send a package out priority mail in the USA, it usually takes 3 days roughly

but no more for me on this lady

• 2 weeks later...
:angry: Finally after 2 months of waiting, I got the items I paid for.

I guess threatening her with Square trade and the Government she finally got off her lazy :cheers:

and mailed the :bobby: package.

I will never again do business with this seller, especially with all of the lies in some of the emails.

if you send a package out priority mail in the USA, it usually takes 3 days roughly

but no more for me on this lady

Good to hear you finally got the items you ordered.

Matt :P

;) Hello Matt S:

yep thanks,

but it seems she still hasn't learned on ebay, there is another guy who is getting screwed now by Daisy.

this guy bought about 10 items, and he left her all bad feedback for the timely delivery and as usual she is posting lies in the replies.

out of the 4 to 5 years I have been with ebay, I have only been screwed 3 times by sellers and 1 time by a buyer, and out of all of them Daisy would have to be at the top of the list for excuses.

I am a seller on ebay also, but I try to get items out as fast as I get the payment, and I try to describe all items I sell to the best of my ability.

but you can't please everyone.

take care and happy holidays people.

:wave:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zundapp

I too have had trouble with Daisy on a couple of auctions. Ive dealt with her about 4 times. 1st one went smooth 2nd long shipment 2 1/2 weeks because item was not in stock had to send a different set. 3rd time month goes by and

she finally says lost and will mail another ok 4th time 7weeks after many emails:(

I finally received. Its a pain in the *** to have to keep tracking down your winning

to finally get your goods. I dont think I will deal with her again.

I too sell on ebay and try to send out asap. Its not too much to ask.

My two cents

Phil

Guest montana_viper

i purchased a set of decals from daisy at the beginning of november and didn't receive them until the end of november. she shipped them from so. california and i live in montana. it shouldn't have taken that long to receive them...... i'd probably do business with her again if she had something i needed and nobody else did or if i'm not in a bug hurry to get my order.......