Horrible Seller on Ebay dtazzygirl

Guest hawaiiandelight1989

Looks like I am not the only one looking deeper in this. Of all the complaints...it looks like she is just late...hardly a HORRIBLE SELLER. The horrible ones are the ones that take your money and disappear. Right?!

Guest hawaiiandelight1989

Fellas looks like she is just late...hardly a ripoff artist. Irishfan you make it sound as if she KILLED your mother! Well now that she is off ebay I hope you can rest easy now....why dont you start on RESINGURU...it can be your new project hahahhah

I am sorry did not mean to be rude.

Well enough of this bad seller site...Ill stick to the other discussion topics

Guest RESINGURU

I have read all your posts and find it interesting. Have any of you ever brought from me? Before I get any responses be advised that I am NOT a store and do NOT normally have access to wholesalers. That being said, I would appreciate it if you would email me if you have any problems before posting these untrue allegations. I can be reached at resinguru@aol.com or if you prefer @ (213) 458-2478.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello People:

I wasn't trying to be anal about the situation, but I feel it is bull crap when someone lies to you in emails, and then after they admit they got your payment, they deny ever receiving it.

this is total disorganization, I had to go out of my way and notify the Internet fraud agency in order to get my few measley items.

I was trying to be nice about the whole situation, but when I am told in one email the payment was received and the item will be out on friday and it never arrives, you get a little worried.

then you email the seller and she denies ever receiving the payment and you have to go out of your way to show proof of it, is nuts.

I wasn't the only victim of this seller, that is why dtazzygirl's ebay id is no longer registered and is now resinguru, Daisy's last name is Lopez, and so is her husband who is now accepting the pay pal payments.

as for George Creed, I think he might be a friend of the family, or a loyal customer trying to help the store gain a good reputation from the ashes dtazzygirl caused.

when I do business with others, I make it the first priority to take care of the deal and see it through, and not hose people in the process.

I feel Daisy got in way over her head, and didn't know when to either cut back or quit.

you really have to look at a lot of these small hobby shops going nuts on ebay selling stuff,

sure it is nice to sell merchandise, but you have to keep track of all your sales and make sure the items get out rather than email excuses on why it is not out.

I just didn't like the fact I was lied to more than once by this seller, and that is what really urked me.

I hope this seller does better now on ebay, maybe they learned a lesson when ebay killed off one of their id's.

but who knows only time will tell.

As for Earl in Illinois, I haven't heard from him in a while, I hope he is ok, he has had heart problems in the past, and I do a lot of deals with him off and on.

but one last comment, it would be nice to see only posts by registered users, at least this way it can't be just some Joe Schmo off the streets posting on the ARC pages.

Take care and happy modeling people

George :wacko:

In response to IRISHFAN,

Lambert Wong

1324 Kellam Avenue

Los Angeles, CA 90026

(213) 458-2478

Irishfan before you make any other accusations please contact me. I reiterate I am not dtazzygirl, Daisy Alvarez or Mr Lopez, her alleged husband.

Gentlemen-

I think that this has gone far enough for the time being. Mr. Wong has left his personal contact information in the previous post, and it's time that follow up action between the parties be taken off-board.

The staff has not been supplied with the information necessary to make a determination on this topic, so we have made a decision to close the topic.