VF-Decals Poll

Which squadron should we do a history sheet for next?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Which squadron should we do a history sheet for next?

• VF-111
    • VF-32
    • VF-101
    • VF-14
    • VF-41
    • VF-84/103 part 2

I hope you guys noticed that Brian said it was too expensive to do a history sheet again. However since he's doing another one. Let the best squadron win. And right now VF-111 is in the lead.

Not pleased about that, since I love VF-41, however that's the way the cookie crumbles right now.

But based on the poll results. Brian, you may have to do a third history sheet in the future and VF-41 will have to be it, based on the results :worship: as they stand right now.

Edited by The_Animal

Animal-

The history sheets are expensive, very expensive to produce. However, they are worth it in the long run because it keeps me from having to produce mulitiple scaled subjects at different times.

One other thing I'd like to point out is, this next sheet is a BIG "IF", like it says in the title, and it may be a next year project. Besides, it would probably take us a year just to get the reference material to do the sheet. Tomcat material isn't as readily availble as it used to be..

This poll was to give us an idea of what the tomcat gurus really wanted, and you guys have definitely shown that. The more and more I think of it, I would like to make this sheet of this calibur happen again.

So keep the votes and encouragement coming in!

I'm going to create myself a hundred ID's over the weekend and make sure VF-32 comes out the winner !

;)

Stef

I'm gonna get the mods to ban your IP! :) :lol:

NO, you're not ! I'm telling your wife ! :lol:

:wave:

Stef

:D

Edited by Vliegenier

I'd say VF-2 or VF-31.

By the way I rceived my 2 VF-84/103 sheets today (Guadeloupe - French West Indies). Extremelly nice sheets (sharp, thin, bright). Nice job done!! Thank you.

I am a 1/72nd scale guy. Please remind us in your future releases.

Eric