Minicraft British Air 737-400

So with my Hobby Lobby 40% off coupon I thought I'd get an Airliner for something different. Well I have always liked the 737, so I picked up the cheapest Minicraft 737. Well the box says its a 737-400 and the decals are for a -400, but the fuselage sprue is marked 737-300!! :cheers: What to do!? Since this is my first airliner, I don't want a really complecated paintscheme...Any ideas? TIA

John

Looks like you are in the market for some 737-300 decals. Many available. My Minicraft Delta 400 was also a 300, but then the registry was also a 300 so the box was all wrong. Go to airlinerscafe and click on links. many decal producers there and not expensive either.

Frank

Well I guess I'll just have to find some -300 decals. I've seen some really colorful Southwest decals from Flightpath? or Flightline mayb?? Anyways it seems as if there are many options for me. Sure is a shame that the company mixed up some parts, but ohwell. I think there are more decals for a -300 anyways! Thanks guys!

:thumbsup:

John