[SIZE=7]I hope you're getting paid at least a grand for that!! That thing is SUH-WEET!!! Beautiful job. I hope mine comes out half as good! Thanks for sharing that inspiration with the rest of us!!![/size]

• 2 weeks later...

Matt hi

Picked up this thread a bit late, but thats an excellent build :wacko:

I can understand why you're sad to see it go, and as others have

said A$500 is underpriced. However the general public does not

seem to be able to consider models as art :thumbsup:

Pete

Edited by Pete Wenman

That is awesome! And here I was thinking about putting one of my Hasegawa 1/48 F-16D Israeli kits on eBay... now I think I'll have to build both. Maybe try one as a F-16I.

Thanks for posting.

Rodney

Edited by Rodney
That is awesome!  And here I was thinking about putting one of my Hasegawa 1/48 F-16D Israeli kits on eBay...  now I think I'll have to build both.  Maybe try one as a F-16I.

Thanks for posting.

Rodney

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :)

Edited by dreammh

G'day all,

Pete, the guy that commisioned this is a member of my IPMS club, so it "should" be a relatively painless, damage free hand-over. Can't vouch for what happens then though..... :cheers:

Thanks for all the comments, too. Much appreciated.

Matthew

Congrats on the awesome build. I build for others as well, and although you never get what you've put into it, there's something to be said for sharing your talents with other people...esp. the guys that flew them.

A collector advised me of a great way to ship models that's worked extremely well. Send an email my way, and I'll fill you in on the details. Thanks again for the inspirational work!

Kyle

aim9guy2000@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...

Hey there Matt,

Great job on the Viper! Fantastic finish!

Just wondering if you could share your method for making frisket masks? Also, I take it your in Australia?

Where abouts are you? I'm in sunny Newcastle B)

Cheers mate,

Nimrod

P.S. I only got $200 for the F-22 that I did on comission.... mabey I ripped myself off :)

• 4 years later...
Congrats on the awesome build. I build for others as well, and although you never get what you've put into it, there's something to be said for sharing your talents with other people...esp. the guys that flew them.

A collector advised me of a great way to ship models that's worked extremely well. Send an email my way, and I'll fill you in on the details. Thanks again for the inspirational work!

Kyle

aim9guy2000@yahoo.com

Has anyone heard from Kyle from Mobile AL?