'Ghost' scheme- Greek Mirage F1

For my upcoming 1/48 project I am looking for pics of HAF Mirage F1s in Ghost scheme (the one used on HAF F-16s and also some of their F-4Es) ...

...I mean scheme on the attached picture.... I have found only few pics of Mirage F1s in this scheme... I need to reconstruct the shape of the colour fields on upper anl lower surfaces...

...can anybody help? (jmikes@csas.cz)

there has been only one mirage F1 with this particular scheme. Two weeks ago during the first greek airshow arhaggelos 2005 this particular aircraft was on static display. I will try to send you by email the photos I have taken. It was an experimental scheme that hasn't been applied to the rest of the aircrafts because of their early retirement

there has been only one mirage F1 with this particular scheme

leopard... I just noticed, that ghost scheme Mirage on pics on ACIG has cone "121", while the one shown during Archangelis airshow has code "140" ...so perhaps at least two mirages have been repainted in this scheme...

there has been only one mirage F1 with this particular scheme

leopard... I just noticed, that ghost scheme Mirage on pics on ACIG has cone "121", while the one shown during Archangelis airshow has code "140" ...so perhaps at least two mirages have been repainted in this scheme...

Hi Jan,

As far as I know, there were 2 F-1 painted in this scheme, that was to be found very effective, but, due to the imminent retirement of the F-1 from service, the decision was taken to not to repaint the whole fleet.

Cheers

Diego