Participants and GB entries

Hi:

jRatz, John Ratzenberger, Nags Head, NC here.

Stranraer, kit PK-601.

Heyford, PK-605; is in reserve, but I really don't expect to get that far.

John

Edited by jRatz

I'm in with my 1/72nd scale A-4 Skyhawk, Westland Lynx, Swordfish Mk III, Mirage III and Strikemaster. I don't know if I'll finish all of them but I'll try. The A-4 will come first!

Justin Davenport, needing a break from his 1/100 Tamiya shuttle Challenger.

Edited by Justin Davenport

Thommo (David Thompson)

Curtiss SBC-4

Started it on the w/end & making rapid progress. These rapid OOB jobs are a lot of fun & a nice change from my usual intense mode of building.

Apologies to Johno & all for my lack of attention lately - work has gone manic the past month or two & being self-employed, I have to go with it :wave: .

Gents:

After a lengthy modeling hiatus, I'm in on this one with the Privateer.

Canadian version of course................The Rockcliffe Ice Wagon. I know it's not entirely acccurate, but I've had it in the stash for "years".

alvin5182

I've got the A-4M Skyhawk which needs finishing. After that maybe a Gnat or a Hawk 200, who knows...?

Have a funny feeling I have another Matchbox kit in the stash but no idea what it might be!

Still got the box and instructions for the all-black Special Operations 1/32 Lysander I built 15 years ago and finally disposed of just last year after the wings fell off and the undercarriage collapsed. :cheers:

Nick :D

Now that I have made it back from high altitude in the USA, I can get back to modelling.

The formal bit :-

Grant (Grant Matthews)

PK-133 Wessex HU 5

I also have a Lynx walk around book that I can offer as a raffle prize (it is so good I bought it twice - Doh!)

And now for the fun bit - back to modelling.

:bandhead2:

GM

Well, I never did send the email, but hopefully I can still join in this one.

Jay Chladek

Initial kit will be the T-2C Buckeye. Depending on how well that goes, I have a few other possible model subjects to chose from including:

Lightning T.55

Mystere IVA

Spit XVI/IX

Mirage IIIB

Mirage IIIC

UC64A Norseman

I'm not going to start another model for this GB until the Buckeye is done though. But, the Lightning T55 is the one I am leaning towards since it is a different animal with its side by side cockpit and over under engines. It should also make a nice model to practice ALCLAD application techniques on.

Edited by Jay Chladek

Hi folks

if you dont mind, i'd like to join in.

Im gonna go with....

Bristol Beaufighter MK.X

Hawker Tempest

Gloster Meteor

Panavia Tornado F3

If i get these done then i may also weigh in with...

Avro Lancaster

Consolidated Privateer.

Cheers lads. :cheers: