Hey, I just noticed the Ravens logo on the crew badge - pretty slick!

Sorry on the 100 kb size now Jake :worship:

Thanks on the CD, no rush of course.

Funny, some similar Ravens stickers showed up in the guts of some of our jets when they came back from Ft. Drum...

-Tom

Jake,

WONDERFUL shots (as ALWAYS)!!!!

I LOVE the maintenance shots! You could build a diorama with reference like THATl!!

Thanks so much for sharing!

John

Thanks, John! How's your project coming?

Hey, Tom, there were two 103FW jets in Wright-Patterson on Friday for gas. Any idea where they were heading?

Jake

Hi Jake-

I don't know where they were headed. With the end of the fiscal year approaching, they were probably doing some cross-countries to burn up remaining flight hours.

I forgot to mention: great pictures! Any chance you'll make it to BDL before we get BRAC'd?

-Tom

Hi Jake-

I don't know where they were headed. With the end of the fiscal year approaching, they were probably doing some cross-countries to burn up remaining flight hours.

I forgot to mention: great pictures! Any chance you'll make it to BDL before we get BRAC'd?

-Tom

I sure hope so, but I just don't get out that way too often. I'm planning on going to Burlington, VT next month to shoot their Vipers, maybe I could come by then?

Jake

Hi Jake,

Nice picture -- 633's probably the best A-10 on base. Great jet!

That would be great if you could stop by in November, it just depends on when. We have an inspection during that month, so when you get closer to finalizing your plans, let me know. Hopefully, we could work something out. Of course, we'll have the Hogs for at least another 2-3 years, so there's time still. Plus a governor's lawsuit...

-Tom

Hey, Tom, there were two 103FW jets in Wright-Patterson on Friday for gas. Any idea where they were heading?

Jake

Jake,

Great shots, as usual!

I was at the Millington, Tn. Blue Angels show this weekend, and there were two of these guys on static. I wonder if those are the same two you are asking about??

Un-believable pics, thanks!

Jake

Jake,

Great shots, as usual!

I was at the Millington, Tn. Blue Angels show this weekend, and there were two of these guys on static. I wonder if those are the same two you are asking about??

Un-believable pics, thanks!

I bet those are. They departed Patterson southwest-bound, so I'm sure you're right. Thanks!

Jake

Hey, I just noticed the Ravens logo on the crew badge - pretty slick!

Sorry on the 100 kb size now Jake  :worship:

Thanks on the CD, no rush of course.

Funny, some similar Ravens stickers showed up in the guts of some of our jets when they came back from Ft. Drum...

-Tom

Heheh :thumbsup:

Glad you like them. Now that you're home, I'll burn you a pair of CDs and send them your way. Feel free to distribute them among the unit and/or crews.

Thanks again for helping me with the visit!

Jake

How are you getting clearance to take photographs of "open panels". I thought that was a no no. I guess things are different in the Guard. Must be who you know or something. :wave:

Edited by Boomstick
How are you getting clearance to take photographs of "open panels". I thought that was a no no. I guess things are different in the Guard. Must be who you know or something. :thumbsup:

Nope, not who you know. It depends on the individual unit and timeframe. All the books out there aren't written based on "who they know".

Kursad, I'm out of town right now, but I'll look to see what I've got. I don't think I have any close-ups, as I only shot the CT jets as they were landing. Have you tried Ken?

Jake

Kursad, I'm out of town right now, but I'll look to see what I've got. I don't think I have any close-ups, as I only shot the CT jets as they were landing. Have you tried Ken?

Jake

103 FS or 103 FW? If 103 FS/111 FW Penn ANG, I don't have any shots f them. If 103 FW/Conn ANG - I might.

Kursad, I'm out of town right now, but I'll look to see what I've got.  I don't think I have any close-ups, as I only shot the CT jets as they were landing.  Have you tried Ken?

Jake

103 FS or 103 FW? If 103 FS/111 FW Penn ANG, I don't have any shots f them. If 103 FW/Conn ANG - I might.

What was I thinking when I typed 103rd? What I am after is the 104th, Maryland ANG's A-10 unit.