German Tornado colors

Hi all,

I was wonder if anyone knows the colors of the Tornado in the photo.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/439478/M/

Is there any 3 or 4 view of the exactly scheme? Is there a way to get the colors from a graphic software such Photoshop or Paint Shop?

Is there others schemes of the German colorfull Tornados (like those in the decal instructions)?

Thanks for your time,

Danny

Hmmmmmmmm..

The Phanter / Tiger is the sign / mascot from reconnaisance Squadron 52. The Sign "51" looks like it means reconnaisance Squadron 51, but this Squdron has a Owl as mascot.. or is "51" a anniversary?

The Tiger stripes shows that this tornado was guest at a tiger meet, and only squadrons carrying a tiger as mascot are members of a tiger meet...

Squadron 52 has a Special-Paint sheme for one of his Phantoms in overall Black, with a huge Panther on the bottom of the aircraft.

ROG has a 1:72 scale kit of the Rf-4 with this paint sheme.

So, if this is a Tornado from Reece squadron 52, i guess it is painted Black with the tiger sripes added.

but this al is guessing....

By the way, the 51 comes from "Aufklärungsgeschwader 51", or "AG 51 Immelmann" (Recce-Squadron), the German Air Force squadron, that took over the mission to defend the german coastal areas from MFG2, which was disestablished on August 5 this year.

István

Edited by I.Illes
Hi All,

Thanks again to all of you ;)

I intend sometime in the future to make the 43-96 in 1/48 scale.

BTW, today the bird looks like this:

They repaint the tail to this one for the TM 2005: