This can be the place for requests, as I have noticed that the odd request for spare parts has cropped up from time to time.

Makes it easier for everyone to assist this way.

:lol:

MikeJ

I'll start then :)

I'm looking for a Matchbox stand, one of those little clear Ms that came with the first kits. I always build my planes in flight and a real MB stand would "dot the i's" for my GB entry. I just found out that my PayPal accaount still works, so I can pay by PayPal, Western Union Money Transfer or cash. Cash takes a little while longer tho', both because of snail-mail and because I have to order the money in my bank. We can do a trade too, I got all Hase's 1/72 weapons sets and Airfix' Hi-Tech RAF and Nato weapons set.

TIA

:bandhead2:

Martin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I'm in search for two sets of A4M decals, in particular the Israeli marking from the sheet.

If anyone can spare me the decal, I would greatly appreciate it.

My two projects for this group build are Israeli subjects.

Mustang and Mirage

TIA

Moe

Edited by CanadaMoe
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for the following Matchbox parts. Won't use all for the GB but figure it's the best place to ask.....

Harrier AV-8A/GR.1/GR.3 canopy,

Sea Harrier canopy

MiG-21 canopy

Mitsubishi Zero canopy & Prop

F-14A Tomcat Canopy & Windscreen

Need Decals for;

DooleyBird P-51D, Norseman Civil, Buckeye US Navy, Douglas Havoc USAAF. (all damp damaged..)

Offered to the needy/trade for the above;

Got 2 spare Hurricane canopies, odds and ends of other parts (ask for something specific).

Spare decals: (Complete sheets) for HS-125, Revell issue of Dauphin (complete and French option from original issue), Spit IX, Provost, Gladiator, Lysander, Walrus, Tomcat and probably loads of part sheets.

Cheers in hope...

Roy

(edited thanks to being sorted for some stuff by Tim...)

Edited by roym

Roy, Email me your address again!

I can help you with Matchbox Harrier undercarriage, decals for civil Norseman, decals for Greek Buckeye, and possibly USAAF A-20 Havoc. Might have some Starfighter decals - but don't know which units.

Any chance of spares for (Piston) Provost in return - I just scored one on Ebay, that will be put on the group-build.

Cheers, Tim

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry guys... disasters and misfortunes have been happening in my modelling pasttime...

i'm doing matchbox 1/72 He-111... I lost the clear parts except for the main canopy :thumbsup: our house help have cleaned the hobby room and she might have accidentally included the clear parts in the trash bin. unfortunately the trash was already collected and i wasn;t able to collect the parts... :( :( :( huhuhuhu

if anyone has spare clear parts of vacuum formed clear parts for 1/72 He-111, pls contact me... thanks thanks thanks!!!!