right-sized Blackjack!

..ooooh Zvezdas mythical Tu-160!......legend tells that it should be releaced 'some time' :lol:

its been in the catalog for a couple? of years....hopefully they are working on it!!

cos im short on TU-160 models, not tu-160 box art! :D :P

the 1/288 Kit looks nice though :) but we need a 144!!! :)

1/48th would be the proper size. I'd love to put a 1/48th Tu-160 next to my Revell B-1....which is not built yet! :blink:

Chappie

Amen! 1:48 Blackjack would be a welcome addition. Followed promptly by 1:48 An-124, IL-76 and Tu-95. *drool*

Z.S.

1/48th would be the proper size.  I'd love to put a 1/48th Tu-160 next to my Revell B-1....which is not built yet! :nanner:

Chappie

Amen! 1:48 Blackjack would be a welcome addition. Followed promptly by 1:48 An-124, IL-76 and Tu-95. *drool*

Z.S.

...and a 1/48th B-2!!

I think a 48th Tu-95 kit should include two F-16s with FL ANG markings!! :wacko:

Why would anyone want a 1/48 kit of that? The Tu-160 is about a third larger then a B-1B, so once built I doubt you would even get it through a door even with the wings folded!

Even 1/72 might be pushing it a little, but 1/144 is the perfect scale for such a subject.