1/35 Trump Chinook Test Shots!!!!!

Dont know if you guys have seen these yet, but all I can say is OMG!!!!! I can't freakin wait!!!!!!!! Hobbylinc already has it on their site listed at $119, of course its not in stock yet. Thats really not a bad price for the amount of plastic you get! Enjoy http://www.ipmsphilippines.com/reviews/tru...n/trumpchin.htm

Edited by Hooker169

i know for sure dioramas are gonna get huge with this one

i realy think trumpeter is the only compagny that actualy listens to us modelers

so guys keep those wish lists coming i know now fur sure that trumpeter is listening

greetz STB :thumbsup:

frederick jacobs

As for which version it is, they have sprue's for both the "A" model and the "C" model. But I noticed that the new HF antenna is included and that mod was only done in the last 5 years to the D models. Also the "A" model FOD screens are included as are the "C/D" model screens along with both sets of blades. So really it wouldnt be all that much work to upgrade it to a D model. Now the next question, will all these sprues be included in the "A" kit or are we seeing test shots from the "A" and the next in the series "C/D" version? Time will tell boys.

OK so they are making an A and a D version from what I ve read. So is somebody ( Cobra Company ? ) going to make a resin set for an MH or do you think Trump will make an MH version ? Since the fuel sponsons are seperate in the mold that should make it easier to add the larger MH fuel sponsons. After that its all downhill as far as the rest of the conversion that I can see. Whatcha think ?

Mog