Polish VIPER - F-16C Block 52 Advanced

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, Hans I've got Your last email few weeks ago and I answered. Did You get this message?

Yes, I'm alive. I didn't post because I'm modelling a lot :D

I'd like to finish this model before new year begin.

You can find few similar words like these in this thread before :)

All because my work is very sloooooow and I can't estimate work ends ;)

I don't have new photos. I can only write some about progress. I'm working on Viper (nose & cockpit section and jet inlet) surface. Many new panel lines, rivets, screws and other details like vents.

I'll try to post some shots soon. I promise

All the best for You Guys and thanks for wathing this way to long thread :wave:

PS

Hans, try to write me an email.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have followed the entire thread here and I have to say I feel guilty for ever telling a Polish joke. I personally apologize and will never do it again!

Marcin, you are one detailed fellow. I am beyond impressed with both your skills and patience. There is NOTHING I can say about your perseverence. You are inspiring.

SO, out of all of this, are there plans to sell the PE as a set? You have made all the bumps and blisters by hand and attached them - so resin seems to be out (unless you want to remake them as masters). But the PE alone is awesome!

Edited by dahut
  • 1 month later...

Thank You for kind comments.

You can also fallow this thread at Viper II Group Build but I think not everybody looking there so this is some progres here

My work is going as usually – very slow so my intention to finish model before 2007 end failed. I'm still working on.

This is sheet containing two vents which are located just after main landing gear bays at the bottom side of engine cover. This sheet is pretty OK, but I think it will be better when the net mesh is smaller so I have to do other one sheet. As You can see each vent contains three parts. Two frames and one basic element. The holes in kid body are ready to assembly it. Wait for photos.

STT_VIPER022.jpg

There is also sheet with CFT vents. In fact two sheets. The smaller vent is for right CFT at the top. Bigger is Vilcan gas vent for left side fuel tank. At the first two pictures small vent is with correct frame and rivets but the mesh is not OK. Net mesh is too big. As the bigger vent.

STT_VIPER023.jpg

STT_VIPER024.jpg

And the second pair of pics shows next sheet, the M61 vent is well good but the small vent has wrong frame. Net mesh size of that is about 0.05mm. You can’t see is naked eye. Next sheet will be OK. Next sheet ready to sell?

STT_VIPER025.jpg

STT_VIPER026.jpg

Last time I also worked on CFT shape. At the start I didn’t have good references. Now there is a lot of pics, so I decided to do some changes in profile before painting. After sanding and polishing I covered it by Mr Surfacer 1200. Right now I’m working on panel lines.

STT_VIPER027.jpg

STT_VIPER028.jpg

Any comment are welcome as always.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Marcin, you have no intention to do to sell with such payment through Pay Pal PE?

It would be an excellent idea especially for those who do not have as the PE ...

I would be one of those who would like to purchase them from you ... B)

Cheers :thumbsup: