Polish VIPER - F-16C Block 52 Advanced

That should definitely add to the realism as does everything else you've added and modified so far.

Just as an aside, from what I've been told, that panel line that shows in your photos of the horizontal stabs running from front to back on the surface of the stabs isn't there on the real plane. Hasegawa has it on theirs too. Looking through the photos and the line drawings in the DACO F-16 book I can't find any evidence of a panel line running from front to back though the one running from inboard to outboard on the stab is certainly there on the real plane. It might be something you want to fill and sand flush.

Edited by David Walker

David thank U for advice – I’m now filling this wrong panel line on both of stabilos.

Jens, these dispensers are definitely madness. Genious – no, no :D

This is actual look of two dispensers. I’m going to make three of them like these ones o the picture and three others will be full loaded so more simple to imitate.

F-16CHAFFLARE04.jpg

As You can see it isn’t perfect. One of dispensers is little twisted but still acceptable for me. Remember – it is fast & simple project :lol:

Dreammh You have absolutely right...maybe a very long time ago this project was fast and simple :cheers:... but at the moment...it is long term project :thumbsup: ...everyday something new...and We want more and more and more...GO GO GO GO Marcin !!!! Do not stop :wacko:

Best regards Turecki

• 2 months later...

Ehhhhmmm just for the record: How are the updates around the real polish vipers? Is it 100% for sure that they will get the CFT's? Cause I have to build one too and I need to know if they wil have it or not...

Eric

Ehhhhmmm just for the record: How are the updates around the real polish vipers? Is it 100% for sure that they will get the CFT's? Cause I have to build one too and I need to know if they wil have it or not...

Eric

yes,they're getting CFT's

Stephen

Hello Gents!

Space Marine thank U for these gently words. Thanks to Eric, Dekleton, Turecki and Dreammh.

This time I’d like to show You my latest work on my Viper. This is complete inlet pipe with first step of low pressure compressor of P&W F100 engine.

First I made the form (the yellow one) and next I profiled two basic plastic plates on it. Plates are connected edge to the edge by CA with little help of small pieces of plastic. Inside the pipe the connection is very smooth and clean.

F-16INTAKE09.jpg

F-16INTAKE10.jpg

As You probably know this model was almost ready to paint job so it’s weird situation to do this intake on this stage of work. But now I know it was worth to take this challenge.

This is a big hole in almost done Viper body

F-16INTAKE11.jpg

And this is the fan. Single copper plate. Each blade have a little hole for the ring as You can see.

F-16INTAKE12.jpg

This part (what is its correct name?) is just front of the fan and it isn’t rotate.

F-16INTAKE14.jpg

Each blade is connected separately to the central cone part to the little aperture. The ring join whole construction.

F-16INTAKE13.jpg

Two ready to paint (already painted) elements.

F-16INTAKE15.jpg

And connected together.

F-16INTAKE16.jpg

This is the pipe with fan installed but not glued to fuselage.

F-16INTAKE17.jpg

On this picture You can see the way of fasten the fan. As You probably suspect the fan can rotate free. Little puff and it’s working.

F-16INTAKE18.jpg

At this time I have the intake pipe painted in half way, glued to the fuselage and profiled in its forward part. The fan is already steel by Alclad. Wait for next pictures soon. I hope You like it.

Cheers

:blink: :blink: :worship: thathathathathathat's all folks! Simply amazing job, stunning modifications each update you make. Keep on going and let me know everything you did to make this polish viper look like the real thing, so I can do almost the same on mine for my polish viper.

Eric