Jump to content

Star Wars Projects

Recommended Posts

I'm in the home stretch on my Fine Molds Slave 1. I did it in the Boba scheme, so I didn't use any of the existing decals. I also closed the side gun doors and kitbashed a cockpit that was more similar to the cockpit shown in Star Wars chronicles. I still have a fair bit of weathering to do, but here it is so far.






I picked up the AMT/ERTL kit for $10... when is the last time I've picked up anything that inexpensive? Anyway, I didn't spend alot of time on this, but I had fun. I opened the "eyes" blaster shields and replaced the guns with scratchbuilt ones. I also added a couple greeblies here and there. For the base, I just cut some foam (the stuff you plant flowers in) and covered it with a mixture of white glue and water. Then I sprinkled on some baking soda for the snow. I did the diluted white glue and baking soda trick on the AT-ST too. The figures are from the miniatures series from Rebel Storm... at 34mm, they are about 1/54th, which is just about the scale of this AT-ST (it's definitely smaller than 1/48th ).





Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...