I just took a little trip

Due to the cold and somewhat damp exterior, I have not ventured into the modeling room today. Instead I settled into my Delta Glider and spent an hour in outer space. Join me, if you will.

For a treat, once downloaded, use Full Screen in QT or WMP.

Sound: Of course.

Caz

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SLPK9JFF

Ummm...is this link actually supposed to take me to something? I get the MegaUpload website...and no sign of much else...

Alvis 3.1

It's there, Alvis. If you look up at the upper right corner of the box, you'll first see a button asking you to wait as it counts down from 30 seconds. When it reaches zero, it changes into a download button.

Be aware, that is a VERY SLOW download, even with broadband. I started my download just before I came back to type this, and ir's still only at 37%, and I'm a SLOW typer!

Tom

Ah ty...I did all that before but the new puter had the pop up blocked...got it now (and of course some "skanky chicks wanna meet ya" type pop up too...never good to have THOSE on the screen when significant others are watching over yer now VERY sore shoulder....

Alvis 3.1

Alvis etal, sorry for the slow download, it's free! Yeah, you have to wait about 60 secs or so, then a Click here to download button is presented in the upper right, the name of the video and size should be shown in the lower center. For all others, I have found that it downloads a tad faster if you right-click and then click Save Target As, name it and stick it in a folder. Don't know why?

If I could find a decent server host for streaming media, I would pay if the site were quick, respectible, and valid. I have made lots of videos, but am both displeased with megadownloads and the free google Video download site. Anybody know such a host, I'm all eyes.

Caz

Edited by redruffensore