Looking good there Hector! She is moving along nicely...good luck getting her done. I am sure that you will and I am sure that it will be yet another masterpiece :worship: !

Regards,

Don

Hello Mates!

Well Today , I finished Spit :banana: I tought that I cant arrive on time, but here you are , my entry for BoB Gb.

Its Desmond Sheen plane.I enjoy it a lot, It was a great Gb and I hope see you in D-day Gb.

dscn00023mz.jpg

dscn00037nq.jpg

dscn00049yo.jpg

dscn00053tu.jpg

dscn00069cm.jpg

dscn00072oj.jpg

dscn00081om.jpg

Pete My I send you the pics or you catch it form here.

Thanks for all mates.

:lol: :cheers:

Héctor

Turned out great Hector and before the deadline. Well done. :lol:

I will use these photos for your gallery entry but just an observation, are these photo's a little dark? It's a shame because we miss out on all the weathering detail on the airframe. I have tried lightening one of the pics in photoshop let me know what you think?

Again many thanks for your entry Hector

Doc

Edited by Dr Fester

Hey Héctor! That is beautiful! I love the paint job you did. Especially the black/white underside. Wow! Congratulations on finishing your kit. Another smashing addition to the BoB GB.

:wave::banana::worship:

Un Abrazo, my friend!

J.C.

Edited by Jamie Cheslo

fantastic job hector! I especially like the way the weathering shows up on the white underside, very nice! One note, I was told by a member of my local club that BoB spits did not have the arials from the horizontal stabilizers to the fuse.

Knew you'd do it, my friend.

BEAUTIFUL build and great finish - as usual !, so what are you planning to do for the D-Day GB..... I'm starting another Spitfire next week ! :blink:

Ian

Mates thaks for your kindy words. I really enjoy this Gb as Pacair , and hope to enjoy D-day.

Jay, well I want to put this plastic wire and I try and I do it :lol: but I dont know if the real plane had it.

Ian I´m going to do a P-47 razorback.and today I´m fixing some parts , tomorrow do some more paint.

That Spit just for you mates.

Regards.

Héctor