2005 ANG Commander's Conference

The ANG Viper Commanders Conference was held in Ft. Worth last week. Each unit, except for Minnesota and Michigan, brought at least one jet for a massive photoshoot. Several jets had new markings applied for the occasion, and many jets had brand-spanking-new paintjobs.

A full article and a lot of pics are on my website.

Jake

Why weren't MI and MN there? Just curious as I am from Michigan, and love the Red Devils vipers!

Weather. A squall line rolled through that part of the country Tuesday evening. Although their jets stayed put at home, both Commander's made it down to Texas via airlines.

Thanks, guys! It was a blast being down there, and a HUGE privelege.

Jake

Jake,

Awesome as ususal, I'll be picking up a CD as soon as I can scrape some $ together away from Bob's new decal sets. And as far as Bob wanting to talk to you, all I can say is, COOOOOOOOOOL, Go Guard!

Jeff

please say you took full walkarounds of all those jets!

Yep. Have you been to my site? I have a CD that has all the walkarounds of each jet.

woops, i was thinking of Montana

Yes, the 120FW still has a det at March ARB.

Jake

Hi Jake, FANTASTIC photos!! I tend to prefer the ANG birds over the straight USAF aircraft so the photos you posted in this forum really get my attention. I may have missed this, but what is the link to your web site? I would love the opportunity to pick up a CD of the walkarounds from you!

:rolleyes:

Mike

Yep. Have you been to my site? I have a CD that has all the walkarounds of each jet.

Yes, the 120FW still has a det at March ARB.

Jake

Taco 44, Good to see you here, welcome, and thanks for getting Jake and Scott onto Kirtland for their pics,

hopefully Scott remained composed when he saw the Kirtland AFB FD, he's funny that way.

Jeff (a guy who really likes Jakes Viper pics and Scott's decals)