PARTS STORE: BUY, TRADE OR DONATE

Hi All!

If you're looking for a part for your A-7 or F-8 post in here...

I'll start if anyone needs a pair of Shreiks for an A-7 let me know :thumbsup:

Ciao

Damian

Edited by Damian

I have two ESCAPAC ejection seats and MIP for the "E" model that are left over. The MIP and one ejection seat are from the BB kit and the other ejection seat is from Verlinden. I am willing to split the pieces and if there are any left over parts in my kit (1/48 Hasagawa A-7D kit) they will be up for disposal.

Send me a PM if interested and we can discuss what value it is for trade or sale.

Need a set of wheel wells....I'll be building the ancient Linberg F-8 as punishment. It has NO gear bay of any type, so if any of you are using a resin set, would you be willing to sell or trade your kit wheel wells? If you had an intake trunk, gear or wheels as well...that'd be a super bonus!

e-mail kozlok@charter.net if you can help

Edited by kozlok
I have two ESCAPAC ejection seats and MIP for the "E" model that are left over. The MIP and one ejection seat are from the BB kit and the other ejection seat is from Verlinden. I am willing to split the pieces and if there are any left over parts in my kit (1/48 Hasagawa A-7D kit) they will be up for disposal.

Send me a PM if interested and we can discuss what value it is for trade or sale.

Gone!

Parts are now gone, passed on to another A-7 GB builder......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone, looking for some 1/72 Zuni rockets for my Marine Crusader - '67 Da Nang. Or any ideas on how to fabricate some would be mucho appreciated! :banana:

Hey everyone, looking for some 1/72 Zuni rockets for my Marine Crusader - '67 Da Nang. Or any ideas on how to fabricate some would be mucho appreciated! :D

You need some kind person to donate the ones from an Academey kit they are not using, anyone help out?

Julien

• 1 year later...