Here are some final photos of my Fine Molds Slave 1. Everything is box stock except the cockpit which I scratchbuilt to look more like what I saw in the Star Wars Chronicles book. I even made a little periscope for Boba. I also closed the small gun doors near the cockpit (didn't see these open in ESB). I also opened the gun barrels on the main guns. Without any further ado...

Fine Molds Slave 1

From the top

The guns

From the side

From the front

Underside

Underside close up

Edited by My_name_1s_MUD
Very nicely done. Particularly like the weathering.

I know I'm going to have to get a second one now to do both Jango's AND Boba's incarnations of this ship...

Is that an oxy moron? paint chips flawless? LOL

Nice work

Cheers

Edited by AlienFrogModeller
Looks good.

Did you use the same technique as the one used on the Slave 1 in the summer issue

of Tamiya Magazine? What type of liquid mask did you use?

Ed

I saw that Tamiya Magazine Slave 1, but I only saw the pics. I never got to read that article, so I don't know what technique they used. As you can see by those pics... it is alot better than mine, but he built it completely box stock (didn't close the doors or change the cockpit). He didn't even put Boba in there. What's a Slave 1 without Boba? Just kiddin'.