Jim-

I haven't had a chance to get back to you as of yet, but I really like the small format banners. They still get the point across without being overly obtrusive. Plus, they're easy enough to combine for people involved in multiple group builds.

Jim-

I haven't had a chance to get back to you as of yet, but I really like the small format banners. They still get the point across without being overly obtrusive. Plus, they're easy enough to combine for people involved in multiple group builds.

I agree with steve, however the only downfall with those is being able to show much graphic detail in the banner.

Hey steve, I know there is a way to put an image size limit in the sigs as I have seen on other boards. Is there a way you can enable this feature?

Just so everyone is prepared for this, the staff has been talking about this very issue, and at some point, we will probably be re-visiting the issue of banner sizes. There's nothing cut in stone yet, but there is a good possibility that sometime next year, we're going to want to size them down considerably.

Jim, once again, thanks VERY much for the idea of sizing the banners down. I definitely think that it;s the way to go. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ming-

Yours needs to be smaller. Remember, the maximum height on the banner needs to be 150 pixels or less.

fixed!

sorry, must have missed the memo on the banner size.. hehe :thumbsup: