Revell 1/144 F-5E agressor VFC-13

Finally done and I'm happy with the result, it was insanity at it's best but I have learned so many things over the last year that made it worth it. Big thanks to all of you that kept me motivated to carry on, or those that said I was insane (they were right :D ). These pics are for you :bandhead2:

F5E_121.jpg

F5E_116.jpg

F5E_120.jpg

F5E_112.jpg

Looks awesome! Excellent work, man!

You should take some pictures of your detail areas, if you can. I'd love to see your added detail!

It would also be neat to see a coin or something to see the scale. I honestly think it could be 1/72 or 1/48 without something to provide scale.

Great work.

Thanks gentlemen,

It's very hard to get good pics of the details, the lens is at 1 or 2 inches away from the model and causes shadows and focus problems, if you want to see the full buildup details you can go to the buildup thread with over 100 pics :

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35511

Here's a pic of the cockpit with the end of my tweezers visible :

F5E_66.jpg

F5E_64.jpg

Okay, so I was looking at these pics, and I was saying to my wife, not shabby at all for a 1/72 scale, eh? My wife says, I think you should look at the title of the thread again! :o :rofl:

My flabber is gasted.

What else can I say? :banana::worship::worship:

J.C.

• 4 years later...
Can't believe this is allready 5 years ago, to remember it I made a video for youtube if any is interested :

Enjoy !

Thanks, you watched the video ? The model is quite old to be honest :thumbsup:

With all the new technology I thought why not try to make a movie with all the pics I had made of it :worship:

Edited by CaptainErik